With restrictions being reapplied to Metropolitan Melbourne the Committee has re-evaluated the restrictions applied to the Club. Based on recommendations from the Moonee Valley City Council and Tennis Victoria the following restrictions now apply:
- The Club will remain open for Members and the Public to use through the Book a Court System.
- Players must be either:
- From the same household; or
- Two individual players from different households (max. two players only).
- Coaching can continue but only private lessons for members of the same household.
- Equipment must not be shared between players.
All Members and Public Players must continue to complete the Player Registration form. This will be strictly enforced and if these forms are not completed bookings may be suspended in the future for the players.
Unfortunately the plans to resume competition in 2020 have all been put on hold until restrictions are lifted.