The NSNTA 2021 Seasons are set to commence shortly and the Association has published COVID-Safe Guidelines that are to be followed by all Players, Teams and Clubs. The key changes are:
- All players and spectators must check in on arrival using the Doutta Galla Contact Tracing Form. Teams can register using the same form.
- Supper is not required to be provided.
- Clubrooms are not required to be open, except for the use of toilets.
- No handshakes and minimise contact between players.
You can view the full COVID-Safe Plan on the NSNTA’s Web Site here:
The Seasons commence on the following dates:
- Ladies – Tuesday, 2 February 2021
- Mixed – Wednesday, 3 February 2021
- Men’s – Thursday, 4 February 2021