The Doutta Galla Tennis Club Committee has been consulting with the Moonee Valley City Council and Tennis Victoria and Members may now play Tennis at the Club now that restrictions due to the Coronavirus have lifted.
The Club is now available for use by Members based on the following conditions:
- Access to the main room of the Club House will not be available. Access is available to the Toilets through the rear door of the Club. Your regular club key will give you access.
- Members may only play after they have booked a court. Members may not play unless they have booked a court. You can book a court through the Doutta Galla Web Site at www.douttagalla.com.
- After you Book a Court a questionnaire will be sent to you asking for you to provide the Names of all Players, Members and Non-Members, that will be playing with you at the Club. It is a condition of play that this is completed and sent back to the Committee. The purpose of this information is for Contact Tracing in the event of a confirmed case.
- The Committee has placed hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Club. Hand sanitiser should be used before and after using the keypad on the gate.
- Coaching will commence this week. Coaching times are blocked out in the Book a Court system. The Club Coach, Anthony Guccione, will be providing advice to all coaching students directly.
- The First Aid Kit and the Defibrillator have been moved to the Toilets and may be used in case of emergencies.
- Members are encouraged to minimise contact with other players where possible. There is a limit of four players per court at any one time. Social distancing is to be observed.
The Committee are in discussion with each of the Competition Associations about the resumption of play. Once a decision has been made this will be communicated to Members through our Web Site, Email Newsletter and Facebook group.
The Committee asks that all members follow these rules so that play may continue as we return to normal. We thank all Members for the patience and cooperation during this time.