The NSNTA Autumn Season is commencing in the first week of February, with the following competitions starting next week:
- Ladies – Tuesday 1 February 2022
- Mixed – Wednesday 2 February 2022
- Mens – Thursday 3 February 2022
The fixtures have been published are are available on the NSNTA’s Web Site.
The NSNTA’s Autumn 2022 COVIDSafe guidelines can be downloaded here. The key points are:
- All players and spectators must check-in for each match.
- Clubrooms are subject to density limits and toilets are to be available.
- Supper is not required to be provided and should not be expected
As per Victorian Government guidelines players are generally not required to to be vaccinated to play competitive community sport. Players are required to be vaccinated to have supper. If Home Teams choose to provider supper the Home Team’s captain for the night should ensure that all players are vaccinated.
Some clubs have additional vaccination requirements that apply to their venue. Please ensure you check this list on the NSNTA’s Website about these Clubs. The current list of Clubs this applies to are:
- PEGS – All persons 18 years and over, including players, must be fully vaccinated
- Royal Park – Spectators/visitors aged 18 years and over must be fully vaccinated. Players are not required to be vaccinated.
- St Therese’s – All persons 18 years and over, including players, must be fully vaccinated
If you are playing at these venues a Team must make sure otherwise they will need to forfeit.
Please contact the Committee if you have any questions regarding these requirements.
The Committee wishes all teams luck for the upcoming season.