What we do:
- Collect information relating to Members and Membership Applicants. This includes Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and various other information relating to a Membership within the Club.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from Committee Members, other volunteers, coaches, club members, casual club users, and other stakeholders as required in order to conduct its organisational functions and to market and provide its products and services
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information such as contact information (such as name, address, email address, phone numbers) and demographic information (such as age, postcode) in order to
How do we use this information?
We may use and disclose your personal information as authorised by the Privacy Act, including to:
- Facilitate use of Doutta Galla Tennis Club facilities;
- Provide you with information which you have requested;
- Respond to your queries;
- Improve aspects of our organisation, including business processes, communications, website, and engagement;
- Enable Doutta Galla Tennis Club to comply with its legal obligations;
- Any other purpose to which you have consented; and
- Any other reasonably expected secondary purpose
We will not use personal information for any commercial purpose unless you expressly consent.
Storing of personal information
We store personal information in electronic form and in hard copy. We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access.
Accuracy of personal information
We will take reasonable care to ensure personal information is accurate and complete. Please contact us if you would like to review and update any of your personal information.
Please contact the Doutta Galla Tennis Club with any questions regarding the storage and use of personal information via the Contact Us page.