On the weekend the Victorian Government lifted restrictions applied due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Play at outdoor Tennis Courts is now permitted under certain conditions.
The Club will now reopen for Members and the Public to use through the Book a Court System as well as Coaching.
Access to the Club is permitted under the following conditions:
- Members may only play after they have booked a court. Members may not play unless they have booked a court. You can book a court through the Doutta Galla Web Site at www.douttagalla.com.
- After you play at the Club you must complete the Club’s Contact Tracing Form asking for you to provide the Names of all Players, Members and Non-Members, that will be playing with you at the Club. It is a condition of play that this is completed and sent back to the Committee. The purpose of this information is for Contact Tracing in the event of a confirmed case.
- Players per each court booking must be either:
- From the same household (a maximum of four players); or
- From two individual households (a maximum of four players total).
- Players must not mix with other groups playing on other courts.
- Equipment must not be shared between players.
- The Committee has placed hand sanitiser at the entrance to the Club. Hand sanitiser should be used before and after using the keypad on the gate.
- Coaching will now commence. Coaching times are blocked out in the Book a Court system. The Club Coach, Anthony Guccione, will be providing advice to all coaching students directly.
- Access to the main room of the Club House will not be available. Access is available to the Toilets through the rear door of the Club. Your regular club key will give you access.
- The First Aid Kit and the Defibrillator are located in the Toilets and may be used in case of emergencies.
- A restricted number of people may watch in the viewing areas of the Club, such as parents while coaching is underway. A maximum of 4 people may sit at the front of the Club and a maximum of 6 people may sit at the rear of the Club. Spectators are also encouraged to watch in the park. All spectators must maintain social distancing at all times.
The Club has prepared a COVID Safe Plan which can be viewed on our Web Site and at the Club.