With the NSNTA Semi Finals last week and the NSLTA, NSJTA and NSTA finals commencing as well, the Club has quite a few teams in semi finals and grand finals in the coming week:
In the NSTNA the following teams won their Semi Finals last week and play their Grand Finals tonight:
- The Ladies B Reserve 2 team defeated Essendon and play in the Grand Final tonight at Oak Park.
- The Ladies C Reserve 3 team defeated Keilor and play in the Grand Final tonight at Gladstone Park.
Commiserations to the NSNTA teams that lost their Semi Finals last week:
- The Ladies B Special 2 team lost to Strathmore last Tuesday
- The Mens B Grade 3 team lost to Oak Park on Thursday
In the NSLTA the Section 5 team play a Semi Final against Avondale Heights at St. Monica’s.
In the NSTA:
- The B Grade Mixed team defeated Gladstone Park by a single game and play Maribyrnong Park/Buckley Park at Maribyrnong Park on Saturday.
- The A Grade team were defeated by Maribyrnong Park
- The A Reserve team were defeated by Royal Park.
In the NSJTA we have four teams that played in Semi Finals for four wins, so there will be four teams playing in Grand Finals this weekend:
- The A Reserve 1 team defeated Sydneham and play Moomba Park at Coburg this Friday night
- The B Grade 1 team defeated Avondale Heights and play Hillside at Hume this Saturday
- The D Special 1 team defeated St Christopher’s and play Essendon at Gladstone Park this Saturday
- The D Special 2 team defeated Hume and play Strathmore at Gladstone Park this Saturday
Good luck to all teams playing in finals and well done to all teams that made the finals.
Please note that the Club is hosting the following finals:
- The NSNTA Ladies C Special 2 Grand Final on Tuesday 26th November.
- The NSLTA Section 3 Grand Final on Thursday 12th December.