Menu Close

Club Closed until further notice

Due do the Victorian Lockdown due to a new Coronavirus update the Club is to be closed from Saturday 13th February until further notice. It is hoped that the Lockdown will last only the 5 days and will be lifted on Thursday 18th February.

Juniors competition for Friday 12th February and Saturday 13th February has been cancelled.

It is highly likely that Tuesday Night Ladies for Tuesday 16th February and Wednesday Night Mixed on Wednesday 17th February will also be cancelled, although this is pending a statement from the NSNTA.

Coaching is cancelled until the Lockdown ends.

The Victorian Government will provide an update on Wednesday 17th February if the Lockdown will be lifted or it will continue.

The Committee wishes all our Members well during this time and we all hope this is over soon.