The club is looking for interested players to play in the 2010 Pennant season, if you wish to play, please email us or sign up at the notice board at the club house. For more information, please visit our Pennant page.
- Matches are held on Saturday Afternoon, Sunday Morning or Sunday Afternoon.
- Four players play each week.
- Singles is played one week, doubles the next.
- Matches are played all over Greater Melbourne.
- A season is fourteen matches, with each team playing all others twice,
both singles and doubles.
- Competition starts in late April with the finals during August.