The Victorian Government this week has permitted Social Tennis and the Club can now be reopened for Social Play. The following is a summary of the conditions:
- Social Play is permitted for those that are yet to be vaccinated for Singles for two people only from one or two households.
- Social Play is permitted for those that are vaccinated for Singles or Doubles for up to four players. All must be fully vaccinated or have an official exemption and the players can be from no more than two households. Players must carry proof of vaccination and may be required to present proof of vaccination to an authorised officer of the Victorian Government.
- Coaching can be held for those that are vaccinated with up to five people plus the Coach. All must be fully vaccinated or have an official exemption. Children under 12 years of age are considered as a fully vaccinated person. Proof of vaccination will be checked by Coaches and will be recorded.
- Coaching can be held for those that are yet to be vaccinated with two people plus the Coach.
- Face coverings must be worn when not playing.
- The Clubhouse is to remain closed, including the Toilets.
- All Players must check in with the QR Code when entering the Club.
The Book a Court System has been reopened and is open for bookings.
Please note that all Members must be full financial Members for the 2021/2022 Membership Year in order to book a court or use the Courts as a Member.
If you have any questions regarding these restrictions please contact the Committee and we are happy to answer them.